Interior Design Company Dubai - Panache UAE

Interior Design Company Dubai - Panache UAE
Dubai Leading Interior Design Company - Panache Inteirors UAE

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Interior Design Course - Dubai UAE

About Interior Design Courses

Interior Design is a relatively young and rapidly growing industry. If you are considering qualifications in interior design, Limperts Academy of Design offers a range of accredited interior design training and interior decorating courses that will fully prepare you to enter the professional interior design industry.

The Diploma in Interior Design & Decoration and the Higher National Diploma in Interior Design (BTEC HND) programs both prepare you for a new career as a professional interior decorator, interior designer or interior architect. These courses also offer the flexibility of home study (also known as distance learning or correspondence),so you can gain your new qualification in a way that suits your lifestyle.

The Interior Design Diploma and Interior Design HND courses are both available now by home study/distance learning or in-school tuition (see links below). Additionally, students can sign up for a Degree in Interior Design now, although it will not be officially available until Summer 2011 and the Master in Interior Design will be coming online in late 2012.

8 comments:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.


    Training Courses Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its live course if u have send me details Davidshan1987@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want interior design diploma Davidshan1987@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want interior design diploma Davidshan1987@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea.
    علاج المياه البيضاء في دبي
    زرع عدسة العين في دبي
    زرع عدسة العين في الامارات
    Keratoconus Treatment
    Cataract Surgery
    Cataract Treatment
    Glaucoma Treatment
    Intraocular Lens Implant
    Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment
    Retinal Laser Surgery
    Strabismus Surgery 
    Femto Smile LASIK 

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete